More than 50 years of combined experience conducting clinical trials
Over 1500 memory assessments and evaluations conducted at AMRI
Over 45 memory clinical trials to date
To our AMRINJ families and Business partners,
We know that these are difficult and trying times for everyone. At AMRINJ, we are committed to providing care and opportunities to those participating in research. We are also committed to continuing to provide new study opportunities, enrolling into current protocols, and providing high quality data to our CROs and sponsors.
Here at AMRINJ, the health and safety of our patients and staff are of high priority. These are the steps we are taking to ensure that everyone is safe during this pandemic.
Prior to Arrival:
- During our appointment confirmation calls, patient/caregiver will be asked about their travel, exposure and any symptoms. If there are any concerns, Dr. Sharma will be notified, and the appointment will be postponed until a decision is made about the safety of maintaining the appointment.
- Patients will also be informed that no additional visitors are permitted in the building, unless they are required for the visit.
- All patients/caregivers (if required) will be screened upon their arrival. They will be provided with a mask and assessed in the vestibule for symptoms. Everyone’s temperature will be taken and if the temperature is higher than normal, Dr. Sharma will be advised, and he will make the final assessment of the subject’s ability to be seen that day.
- Upon entering the building, all patients will be kept in separate waiting areas to maintain social distance.
- All infusions and other study related procedures will be done in a private room.
- Our staff will be screening themselves prior to entry into the facility and are encouraged to stay home if any symptoms of COVID-19 are present.
- Our staff will be wearing protective equipment during their interactions with patients.
- We are also disinfecting all common areas, equipment, etc. regularly throughout the day.
It is our hope that all stay safe and healthy during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and take care,
Sanjiv Sharma, MD
Owner, President, Principle Investigator